Do You Need a Second Opinion?
You have worked hard to accumulate your wealth. You have saved and given the right strategies time to work.
You have done your part
But you are only responsible for part of the equation. If you’re working with someone right now, you likely have a strong instinct about whether this person is a fit. That being said, there are concrete indicators that tell you if your advisor is right for you.
Does your advisor:
- Proactively contact you when changes occur that impact your portfolio?
- Help you coordinate all your financial documents?
- Remain engaged with your goals and family situation as they change?
- Answer any questions you have about fees in a transparent, trustworthy way?
- Help you select the most appropriate kind of assets for your situation?
- Create and update a financial plan?
- Introduce you to other professionals as appropriate?
- Coordinate investment decisions?
Can you answer "yes" to all of these questions?
We provide our clients with the comprehensive services listed above, we focus our efforts on individuals and families who are a “fit.” We want to work with people we have chemistry with, who have goals and objectives we are trained to meet, and who we trust. We also want the people we work with to feel confident about us.
If you can’t answer “yes” to all of the questions above or simply want a second opinion, Call today to begin the fit process.